The famous "urea moisturizer" created by f.c. himself! This product underwent several dozen formulations before its current iteration.
Its star ingredient is urea, a molecule found in the skin's natural moisturizing factor (NMF) that plays an integral role in improving skin barrier function.
Urea is a multi-functional ingredient with the ability to hydrate and mildly exfoliate. It's so effective as a hydrator, in fact, that it outperforms vaseline in some studies. (1)
For more information about all things urea, please see our blog post on Simple Skincare Science.
Other key features!
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: enhances skin's softness and hydration while providing a silky, non-greasy feel. Our Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride is meticulously sourced and contains no trace amount of C12-24 fatty acids, enhancing its microbial potency against Malassezia, a microorganism linked to acne and "fungal acne." (2)
- Hyaluronic acid: a moisture-binding powerhouse that can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, delivering unparalleled hydration. By forming a protective barrier, it maintains optimal moisture levels and supports natural wound healing. This makes it a multi-benefit ingredient that enhances skin plumpness, radiance, and overall health, and is suitable for all skin types.
- Glycerin: a natural humectant, known for its ability to attract and lock in moisture, keeping skin soft and supple. It works synergistically with urea to create a "skin-smoothing" effect and boost hydration. (3)
- Allantoin: has soothing properties, stabilizes urea, and promotes skin softness and healing. Recognized for its ability to form a protective barrier, aid in retaining moisture, and help alleviate minor irritations. Gentle and nurturing for the skin.
- Dimethicone: creates a breathable protective barrier on the skin, locking in moisture and enhancing moisturization without a greasy feel. Our dimethicone was carefully crafted to offer smooth texture and stability for a luxurious and comfortable experience.
The only moisturizer that worked for my skin
Didn’t work for me unfortunately.
I was having horrible cystic acne, breakouts everyday and I was in so much pain for years. It was stress, fungal acne, hormonal acne and autoimmune acne all wrapped in one.
In 2019, I discovered f.c.’s The Fungal Acne Treatment Bible, and finding some relief after a year or two, I knew that f.c. was the warrior I would follow into battle. Once his skincare brand launched, I had faith I would find even more relief.
I started using Malezia products just over a year ago. I’ve had drastic changes in my life, some stress reduction but also some large life events that caused more stress. (moving to a new country, wedding, new job, death/grief etc.) The one constant was that my skin never reflected the stress like it had prior to using the urea moisturizer and the acne treatment gel. I have had minimal breakouts in the last year, mostly triggered when I eat sugar, and have had improved texture and a glow that I had never had before. Malezia is my forever skincare brand, and I can’t wait to continue to support this brand with every new product.
Thanks f.c. and the Malezia team. You are the best ❤️
1st and 2nd pictures are August 2023, 3rd and 4th pictures are August 2022 (around the time I started Malezia) and the 5th is January 2021
As you can imagine, I've tried everything to include prescription and over the counter remedies. I can definitively say that this product is the best over-the-counter remedy I've ever used. Benzoyl peroxide, in terms of effectiveness, is similar, but its side effects and toxicity make it come in second. I've put it all over my face daily for more than 30 years, and that is concerning.
I'm not even sure that I have fungal acne, but for the first time in my adult life, I can wake up and not have to evacuate at least three pores on average every morning after using this product. I could tell it was doing something after the first application, I didn't notice much of a change after that until the second tube. I've learned you have to stick with it. I still have oily skin, but my pores do not get clogged and inflamed anymore unless I eat quantities of the identified foods that wreak havoc on my skin, which are dairy and soy. The worst is soy by far.
Anyway, I apply it once a day in conjunction with an oily skin face wash twice daily. I also apply other things that I've used for years, but the addition of this product has made the most noticeable difference in the clarity of my face skin since the utilization of prescription solutions. Accutane was the best six months of my life, but you can't stay on it, and you shouldn't stay on antibiotics, either. If you are on antibiotics and have issues with depression, take a probiotic because the antibiotic is killing your gut bacteria and your brain is wired to your gut. I was on them for years; my skin was clear, but I suffered from depression. To conclude, this has been a wonderful product for me and I look forward to utilizing it for years to come.
This product saved my skin! I had very bumpy, acne prone skin and now all the texture is gone and I have amazing skin. It’s also super healing. My scars are fading away so quickly. Also, the texture of this cream is like silk.
I decided to minimize my skincare routine; gentle face wash at night, Malezia’s cream, sunscreen in the morning and sometimes Tretinoin if necessary. I also made sure all the products do not contain pore clogging ingredients or anything that would stimulate fungal acne.
So happy I discovered this brand!
I purchased this for my daughter who was struggling with finding something that would work on mild acne as well as not dry her skin out. She’s been using it for 6 months now and can’t live without it!
The formulation of this product is nice. It adequately hydrated my skin and left it feeling refreshed. Unfortunately, after 1 day of use, my face was incredibly itchy. After 3 days of use, my face was forming blackheads and itchy acne all over my forehead and nose. I stopped use after 3 days and a week later, my face is still covered in painful acne. Really disappointed this formulation did not work for me.
I got a notification that I received it but haven’t received my malezia moisturizer yet. I asked ups customer service and they asked me to inform you about that. I sent to you a week ago about that. What can I do?
My skin doesn’t react to it at all, is t dry and I’m happy 🤗
I don’t even know where to start, but so far so GREAT! Can’t wait for the other products to launch 👏🏾